Senior students, masters and professors are invited to present their work in PCB Design and Simulation at the:
Aims of the conference
Micro/Nanoelectronics Research and Teaching
Forum for Junior and Senior Scientists from Eastern and Western Europe and Other Continents
International Cooperation and Student Exchanges
The International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology is the premier European forum for the exchange of information between senior and young scientists from academic communities and electronic industries from around the world on topics related to their experimental and theoretical work in the very widespread field of electronics and micro/nanoelectronics technology and packaging.
The seminar is based on a unique combination of oral and poster presentations as well as individual meetings where professors and young scientists come together to discuss their scientific collaborations and international cooperation in a convenient atmosphere during four conference days.
It is our pleasure to encourage you to participate in ISSE 2013, organized by the Department of Engineering and Exact Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, “1 Decembrie 1918″ University, Romania.
Topics of Interest
- New Materials and Processes
- Thermal Management
- Advanced Packaging and Interconnection Technologies
- Testing, Reliability and Quality
- Modelling and Simulation
- Environmental and Ecology in Electronics Technology
- Nanotechnology, Nanomaterials and Nanoelectronics
- Signal Integrity and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Educational and Information Activities in Electronics Technologies
- Discrete and Integrated Components
More details can be found on the conference official website at www.isse2013.uab.ro